Our design philosophy hinges on the concept of "semantic web"
Our design philosophy hinges on the concept of "semantic web". We create websites that are standards compliant, usable and render consistently in all mediums so that your websites are always available when a prospect look up.A beautiful, visibly appealing and attractive site will always excel and attract customer’s attention to it. Once customers visit the site they will want to go through it and not leave it. Visual impact plays a huge role in the brands success. Apart from visual excellence, we also give major focus on usability and navigation so that visitors find the site appropriate, extremely user friendly and easy to navigate.
- Static websites
- SaaS/High volume websites
- eCommerce websites
- Mobile templates
- Dynamic websites
- Flash websites
- Corporate designs
- Social networking templates
- Content generation for websites
A visually appealing, usable and well planned website enables the readers to gain a positive experience. A great website design empowers you to connect to your customers in a way that no other media can. We focus on some key factors such as conveying your message, products, and services in a way that emulates an in-store experience.
During the web design consulting process, we typically suggest site navigation on the top left where the eyes naturally begin reading and text that is broken up by size, boldness, color and bullet points. Text should be SEO friendly and never hurt the eyes or overpower other visual elements of the site.
The visual elements, including graphics and videos, should always be relevant and inspire some sort of call to action.
- Discovery / Initial Consultation
- Business requirements / Objectives review
- Technical complexity / Feasibility Review
- Scope definition / Expectations review
- Cost discussion / Payment terms
- Feature definition / Process mapping
- Priority review / Milestone definition
- Mock-up / Prototype development
- Design / Functional approval
- Database design / Architectural development
- Milestone delivery / Component approval
- Implementation / Production testing
- Client review / Cosmetic revisions
- Client training / Administrative hand-off
- Ongoing support / Enhancement discovery